The ‘Remembering Peanut’ package is an all inclusive package for bereaved women and parents that includes the following items.
- Plantable Sympathy Card – Shades of Sunshine or Posey
- Tea Candle
- Heat pillow
- Moxie Organic Cotton Pads
- Flavoured Tea – Wellbeing, Relaxation, Control Cramp, Choc Chai, Blue Magic
- Handmade Crochet Plush Peanut (Available in Blue, Pink, or Neutral colour options)
- Bath Milk Powder – Rose or Lavender
- 250ml Room Spray – Sleepy Time
- Writing Journal
- Handmade Soap from Willows Wonder (not pictured)
- Information pamphlets from supportive organisations and available counselling services including Memories of an Angel and The Glimmer Project.
Information pamphlets from supportive organisations and available counselling services including Memories of an Angel and The Glimmer Project.
An educational brochure on how friends and family can support bereaved parents will also be supplied with each package or you can download it using the link below.
All packages come in a magnetic lid gift box and are neatly wrapped in a sustainably sourced fabric that can be re-used for future uses.
The advice given in the Guide for Friends and Family of Bereaved Parents are suggestions ONLY, for qualified counselling and bereavement support, please contact SANDS Australia.
For information regarding the ingredients in the individual products, please visit Our Suppliers page for links to each supplier’s own website. If you have any concerns that the product in the care package may cause injury such as an allergic reaction or Anaphylaxis to the intended recipient, we advise that you contact the Sweet Peanuts team directly and we can make accommodations to supply a customised package.